Friday, November 06, 2009

Girls Night at Disney on Ice!!

Disney on Ice came our way again, so us girls took the little girls for a night of princess magic! I still get excited about going to things like this, but it's even more fun to experience it with my own little girl who loved every moment of the show!!!

Here she is dressed up and EXCITED for the show!


Chloe and Mia laughing in the back seat together!


Savannah, Nana, Scarlett, and Chloe!


Nana got all the girls these fun little light up twirly toys!


When I first told Chloe we were going to Disney on Ice she thought we were the ones that got to ice skate- I told her it would be better if we just watched them from our seats!


Such a lucky Mama- having fun with my girl!


Cousin Scarlett excited for the show to start!


Our favorite princess story- since that's what we were dressing up as for Halloween!


Chloe loved the little dwarfs!


Such a goofy girl!


Intermission! It's a long show-but she loved every minute of it!


Everyone's favorite- Tinkerbell!


I still get a kick out of how intently she claps after every performance!!


Cinderella was the longest story, but is also one of Chloe's favorites!


She loved the little mice!


Awww! Cinderella and Prince Charming!


The end of the Show! Mickey and Minnie Mouse telling everyone Good-bye!



4 comments:

  1. So much fun...you captured such great pictures...I remember getting to go with my sister when I was younger (Alice)...went several times growing up and just loved it...think that's why I still love ice-skating in the Olympics to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun to do a girly night! Cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow- i can totally "FEEL" your fun night with your baby girl shana! these are the moments you never forget! um, where is the video of chloe clapping intensely!!?=) how adorable!!! the little mermaid was (is) totally my favorite too..!!! never been to one of these.... would love to someday tho=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun night out...nana with her girlies.

    ReplyDelete