Friday, November 20, 2009

Cut to Shreds!

One fine day, as I was enjoying my quiet time in the afternoon perusing the many blogs I follow, my mischievous little three year old was in her room quietly cutting her sheets to shreds!!! Chloe always takes a little time going to sleep for her nap, so I don't worry when I hear little noises coming from her room... THIS time I should have worried!


It looks like she was planning her escape from
prison using a bed sheet rope or something...


Needless to say... This mommies quiet time was rudely interrupted!!!

The scissors that I had in her room (up on her dresser and far from her reach... I thought) have been confiscated!!! And in case you are wondering... she had pushed her little chair over to her dresser and climbed up on that to reach the scissors! Quite resourceful!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word!!! Looks like Chloe was having a grand time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my oh my. I can just picture the little talk afterwards... The same one I had with R after he looked at this post with me! ;)

    Never boring is it!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. maybe she's an insipiring clothing designer. She was just going to make a dress out of her sheets during nap time! That's funny, but I can see how that's scary too!

    Dawn (Davies) Henson

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok not funny for you, but definitely a story for years to come=) & such pretty sheets too!=) aw well, i bet she had a blast, lol!

    ReplyDelete