Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Fun!!!

My Little Sweet Pea
J.F.K. and Marilyn had better watch their backs!!!

Brynna made a lovely Geisha!
Mom was a cute pink Dorothy with her little dog Totto
Nurse Nicole!!!

Well, the actual night of Halloween we didn't dress up, but my sisters had a Halloween party when I was in Bend, so we had a night of Halloween fun! Sean and Kyra and our good friend Nelson was there too making it especially fun!!! We mostly just looked at each others costumes, and ate a lot of food, but we did play a mean game of Mafia, where the Zinikers worked the poor innocents over! :) The Zinikers in question were me, Nicole and Sean! Here are a few pictures of our night!

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. I miss Halloween Partys... Chico Halloween Partys esp. Those were the good ol' days. Chloe looked sooo cute as a pod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures...you guys look like you are having so much fun. Like Paula said I too miss Halloween parties in Chico...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Chico Halloween Partys were great! You're still in Chico, Gina maybe you should plan something!!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well looks to me like Bend is the place to go to Halloween Partys now...:) What great Costumes...go Sean and Kyra getting all political
    ...guess we remember much more lively games here in Chico...
    Mafia was a key game...Glad you had fun...but look forward to a few more frequent blogs now that you are back home!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Sean is wearing his wedding suit...it is nice that it doubles as a halloween costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. "JFK got blown away..." The costumes were great but I'm pretty sure that he wouldn't have worn WHITE SOCKS!!!

    ReplyDelete