Sunday, November 05, 2006

Spit bubbles!!!

Chloe's newest trick these days is blowing spit bubbles! Very exciting, I know! And while it may seem kind of strange that I'm blogging about spit bubbles, it's because she's just so darn cute when she blows them. She finds it quite entertaining and so do we!!! So, here's some pictures of the newest amazing feat of our adorable daughter! :)



































I'm wondering if she can puff her cheeks out any more???















And in case you're wondering about my three things, I haven't forgotten, I've just gotten really behind, and I guess from now on I'm going to do them whenever I feel like it and not feel too bad about missing every once in a while! So, here goes.... 1.) Spending time with my brother! I really love that guy! He's just so cool and we always have really good talks way late into the night... 2.) Playing games with family! If you're looking for a really easy, but fun game to play Apples to Apples is your game! We played with Sean, Jim, and Alyssa and had a great time (at least I think everyone did, I know I did!) 3.) Chocolate chip cookies! Even though they weren't homemade, the Nestle toll house cookie dough that you bake at home is a pretty close imitation of the real deal!!

5 comments:

  1. Spit Bubbles and Drool are the best ;) Isn't it funny how they love blowing them...love the poochy cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cheeks!!! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Multi-talented just like her mama!! Thanks for the game rec, always need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet pea..no, she was that for halloween!!! Lucky Nicole and Grammy...we get to see the bubbles and the drool this weekend...only I think the drool is related to "TEETHING"...ooowwww!!! Poor sweet baby. luvluvluvgrammyzee;););)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet pictures Shana...and good to see the Sean on here with his little spit bubble queen!! I miss seeing them now that they are hidden up there in Paradise...
    silly excuse not to see them..it is not far and a beautiful drive..
    but thanks for your blog..I love it!

    ReplyDelete