Friday, November 10, 2006

Car Doors, Dancing, and Hot Tubs!!!

1.) Hearing car doors slam outside our house, knowing that it's Mom and Nicole just getting here for the weekend!!! Yea!!!!

2.) Dancing around the room with Chloe! Which makes her laugh, by the way! I'm thinking it's my dance moves that make her laugh!!! :)

3.) Sitting in the hot tub on a cold night! I especially like seeing the steam rising up from the water before I even get in... Somehow it makes the anticipation of the hot water even greater!!! And I love hot water, except for when I'm in it figuratively! I wonder where that saying came from? Because I really love hot water, and why wouldn't you like hot water? I mean that is what everyone is aiming for when you go to take your shower at convention, right... Hummm? I'll have to look into that some more!

1 comment:

  1. Shouldn't you be studying for your test? Seems like someone's procrastinating... :)
    Cari

    ReplyDelete