Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tea Time!!!

Since Brynna and Dad were off tramping through the forest hunting for elk last weekend, Mom and Nicole decided to make a quick trip down to our house! They got here Friday afternoon and we decided to go have tea on Saturday. We put on our fancy tea dresses and hats and headed up the hill for "An Afternoon to Remember." We had so much fun! The food was delicious and the tea was perfect! It was a great day for tea too, all rainy and blustery! Just the kind of day you want to sip a hot cup of tea and talk to good friends.

Mom and Nicole left Sunday after meeting and as usual I was sad to see them go! I think it's harder when I've seen a lot of family consistently. You wouldn't think so, but somehow seeing them often makes me realize how much I miss them!!!





6 comments:

  1. oh my word!! just like last year dear!! you guys look like you had a blast!! wish i could have been in two places at one time!! did you sit in the same spot as you, me and brynne did??! it was raining and blustery then too!! LOVE the pictures!! and chloe looks like she liked the tea party :) maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that place... my mom and I are going to go when I come down for Thanksgiving! Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of fun! Sorry I couldn't make it, we were getting almost snowed in! And I don't know if I have a hat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shana it looks like so much fun. A total girly thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom, Amy & I just did that together 2 weeks ago in Boise! It was so much fun. Loved seeing your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete