Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're off... Well, in the morning!

While I should be packing for our trip to Boise, I sit here typing away! Nothing like putting things off to the very last minute! I have finished packing Chloe's stuff though, so I'm not a *total* slacker!!! I'm quite excited for this Thanksgiving.... Can't wait to see everyone... Grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, second cousins, and even a friend or two!!! What I'm not looking forward to is the drive. Part of the problem is I can never remember just how long it takes us to get there and even if I could remember, it probably doesn't matter because that was B.C., or Before Chloe!!! Oh well, we are in no hurry and have all day (which we will probably need) but then we'll be there! Anyway, Happy traveling for anyone else out there taking a trip for Turkey Day!!!

5 comments:

  1. as we are heading opposite directions, enjoy the cool thanksgiving weather!! and yes, please do drive safe. it's always said "you have precious cargo!"
    oh yea- i am procrastinating too!! need to be all done packed tonight! AH! (love the BC thing!! creative!) Happy Thanksgiving dear! See you in December!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well BC it was 9 or so! I feel you, T and I went last xmas she was 9 months -luckily she slept a great portion of the way......on the way back we were driving on ice and she pooped so she screamed for an hour cause there was no where to pull off cause of the ice (out Jordon Valley way). Those that were pulled off were off sitting in the snow drifts where we didn't want to be! Hope it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got to giggling because of the BC thing - I guess I should avoid using it since it would say BA...YIKES!!!
    Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very funny Gina!!! You made me laugh too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anxious to see the new pics of thanksgiving! hope you had a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete