Sunday, November 19, 2006

Three Beautiful Things!

1.) Chloe's laugh! When you hear a baby laugh it makes you want to laugh right along with them!!! Just thinking of it now makes me smile!!!
2.) A lazy Sunday afternoon! Nothing to do, but that's kind of nice sometimes!
3.) Cornbread! I've been on a cornbread kick lately... Got a whole bag of the stuff at Costco the other day and I'm thinking I may need to go back and get more!! (it's Marie Callender's- all you do is add water and it's perfect every time!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Please remember to take your camera and take a picture of Chloe with her first "Thanksgiving Day cereal." Then you can e-mail me the pics right away. and Please drive carefully, we'll miss you, and say hello to the family for us, call us when you get there because I'll worry and we hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your positive three things...that is they are always positive it seems...though that is not really the title you give them.. good to know happy upbeat people... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking around to see if anyone else is doing Three Good Things. I found yours linking from Three Beautiful Things. These are very positive sites. Come check out my blog http://3for365.blogspot.com. Cheers, -Julia

    ReplyDelete