Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Around the Bend...

Well, I haven't posted in a while, and that is mostly because I am in Bend at my parents house... Me, Joe and Chloe drove up on Friday. Chloe was better than I was expecting on the drive up, which was really nice! It's quite a ways and I was a little worried about the trip being miserable for both her and us! Dad and Joe left for their hunting trip and Mom, the girls and I have been hanging out ever since... Lots of fun!!! On Saturday we went to a potluck, Sunday was meeting of course, Monday we just did a bunch of errands, Tuesday the workers came over for lunch, and here it is already Wednesday night! Well, I could bore you with a bunch of details, but I won't! I didn't bring the cord for the camera, so I can't put any pictures up on the blog until I get home... Oops, I'll have to remember that for next time! Now for my three things- 1.) Spending time with family! 2.) People making Chloe smile! 3.) Chloe looking for me and smiling when she finds me!!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi to the family. Oh, I love #3. The things that warm our hearts. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww.. fun to get an update!! and chloe's new pictures are priceless! i like your 3 things thing!! it tempts me to start one like it!! call me when you get into town. i miss you lots!! maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi to the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual..sounds like time is flying while you are having fun! Chloe must love being the center of attention...oh wait...she might just be used to that!! :) Family time is very key...keeps you centered and stuff!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHHHHHH I miss her. Remember to say "Nana loves you, "Nana loves you, Nana loves you" so she remembers me. Oh.....I miss you and Joe too! :)

    ReplyDelete