Thursday, October 19, 2006

An official photo session...

Well, today I finally took Chloe in for her first official photo session, and she was great! There were several things I was worried about. The first was that she would have a major blow-out! She has been know to do this-sweet little thing that she is, but we made it there and back with no major mishaps! Then, of course I was worried she wouldn't smile and be her cute little self, but as you can see, I think she did great (in my ever so humble mommy opinion!). Not a bad first picture taking experience... Must be all the practice she's had at home! :) Here are a few of the pictures~





7 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!!! Happy three months huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, She is so adorable. I love the last photo. I just love those chubby legs. I miss Alyssa's chubbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I wonder if I'm going to be Anonymous, again...Cute, cute, cute!!!Less than a day and we get to see her in person! Yippee!!! luvluvluv(grand)mommazee;)Yep! I'm Anonymous II, again...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness. She is the cuuuuutest baby ever. And she looks just like that in person. Even at 8 am walks with Sage. We'll miss you guys while your gone. lovelovelovepapa&nana

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute Shana...she is getting to be such a smiler...I wonder is that a word?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you found our site! The photos of Chloe are precious. Wish we had been able to visit more when we were in CA. It was so busy. Take care.

    ReplyDelete