Sunday, October 15, 2006

Trying to catch up...

It has been pretty crazy around here the last couple of days and I haven't had much time to post anything, so here are a few new pictures of my favorite subject!!!

My mischievous little munchkin


Don't you just love this pouty face!!!
Now for my three beautiful things:
1.) Tahoe in the fall- You don't have to worry about driving in the snow and the fall colors are just gorgeous! I don't know why we don't take advantage of how close we live to some of the greatest places in California!
2.) A sleeping baby-at any time! I was going to say during meeting, but I don't think it matters when! There is nothing more beautiful than to look at a sleeping baby.
3.) Driving on a road trip with Joe. We do some of our best talking in the car!

7 comments:

  1. oh, Shana she is sooo cute. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie! Wish I could give her a squeeze!

    How dare you go to Tahoe without us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shana!
    Do you think that the last picture looks Cari when she was little ? Do you know what photo that I am talking about where she has the same expression.. :) Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good grief!! I just now had time to look at the new pictures!!! What a little doll!!! Only four more days until we get to see Chloe Martine...Yippee!!! I still haven't taken the time to figure out my stupid blogger password, so I guess I'll just have to be ANONYMOUS, AGAIN!!!luvluvluv(grand)mommazee:):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Amelia! I know just the picture you're thinking of! And yes, I do think Chloe looks like her auntie! Pretty funny, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Amy! Not only did we go to Tahoe, but we went to Reno special meeting too! We were wishing you were still there to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Shana...she is getting so big and cute too!
    Can't wait to meet her.
    Gina

    ReplyDelete