Sunday, October 08, 2006

Three Beautiful Things!

Well, I was going to try and figure out how to put a list of links on my blog, so I went to the blogger homepage and happened to notice the "Blogs of Note" link and I clicked on it which took me to Three Beautiful Things I really liked reading some of Claire's blog and thought it was a great idea! Her blog simply states that "everyday [she] wants to record three things that have given her pleasure." What a wonderful way to write something everyday, and better than that it would be something positive. I don't know how good I'll be at it, but I would really like to try it because A.) even though I don't post something even close to everyday, I check my blog and everyone else's blog everyday, so I might as well do something a little more productive while I'm online, B.) Since I'm not in school, I'm no longer forced to write papers, and while I always thought I hated that part of school, there is a part of me that misses the writing and worries that if I don't write something every once in a while I'll forget how, and C.) I simply like the idea. So here are my three beautiful things for the day!

1. Waking up to a smiling, cooing baby!

2. Waking up early enough that there is no need to rush around getting ready.

3. Sunday afternoon naps! The kind where you sleep so hard you wake up with pillow marks on your face.

I'm noticing that my three things involve either sleep or not sleeping. Must be that sleep is weighing on my mind these days! Although I can't complain too much since I did get a nap today, and the reason I can write this right now is because she's sleeping! Well, needless to say, I didn't figure out how to make a links section on my blog since I spent so much time reading Clare's blog and writing my own beautiful things post! Maybe the next time Chloe's sleeping I can figure it out.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun Idea. Love the family photo last time. What a cute family :). If you need help, call me. It took me awhile to figure it out too (on our last layout). Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete