Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fun at the Pumpkin Farm!

A day before Halloween I finally had some time to take Chloe to a pumpkin patch. We called up our favorite cousin (we can still say that!) and her mom to see if they wanted to join us. They did, so we packed up the girls and headed to the farm! The girls had a fun time and we found a few pumpkins to take home for carving!


Me and Chloe enjoying the hay ride!





Chloe and Scarlett checking out the pumpkins


It looks like they are fighting over this pumpkin!
They aren't, Chloe's trying to sit on it and
Scarlett needs it to stand up! :)

Playing in the hay!


What is this scratchy stuff?


Chloe trying to catch the lambs and goats!


A friendly mama and her baby goat


Aww! It's just Chloe's size!


Look mom, it likes me!


Scarlett getting in on the action!




All tuckered out!!!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I let her wander around barefoot. I am SO WT. I have to excuse myself! Her socks/shoes were too tight and they slipped off! Not my fault!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your WT niece :) Oh, Cari she looked cute, makes us all think it is always hot and sunny in Ca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari you are WT. ;) I love the pictues of the girls together with the pumpkin and then the one of Chloe with the baby goat.

    ReplyDelete