Thursday, October 04, 2007

Sagey and Chloe having fun!

I thought Chloe looked particularly cute last Sunday in her Sailor outfit, so I wanted to get a picture of her. She had other ideas, and so did Sage! For some time now Chloe and Sage have started to "play" with each other. Chloe will run up to Sage, and then kind of stomp her feet around and if that doesn't do the trick she will get down on the ground and try to get his attention that way! This was what ensued as I was trying to get her picture! I thought it was hard to get a picture of just Chloe, but trying to get her and a dog that is tearing around the house is even harder!

One for the camera!


Sage is right behind Chloe in this picture!



Chloe is getting ready to make her move!

Now she's down at his level!


This ought to do the trick!

Okay, fine! I'm gonna go lean on you, then!!!


Here she is coming to get Sage!!



5 comments:

  1. the sailor outfit is VERY cute... and it's nice that Sagey and Chloe can be such pals... my cats and Scarlett, not so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the updates and Chloe is just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove that I can get my Chloe fix when I'm away. Love that picture of her leaning on Sage. I need a copy. Did Joe tell you about the children's store, "Chloe and Hunter". What a cute name for a boy. And....how appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy to see some updates.
    Chloe looks sooo cute in her little outfit--what a pretty girl. I wish my cat liked Katie the way Sage likes Chloe!
    And the next time I have a project to tackle at my house, I'm calling you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, it's been too long...I need my 'Chloe fix', too.

    What an adorable sailor outfit. And of course, I love the RED Shoes! The beret makes her look quite chic!!!

    Love, mommazee/grammyzee

    ReplyDelete