Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fall Cabin Trip

While Joe went hunting, I decided that Chloe and I would fly to Boise for an extended weekend. Chloe has flown before, but I was a little nervous about doing it all by myself. Luckily it was smooth sailing both ways and Chloe did wonderfully! My cousin Bryan picked us up from the airport, but I missed seeing Lana since she was away visiting her ailing Grammy in Canada. Brynna just moved into Bryan and Lana's (following in my footsteps!) and had school all day. Bryan let me and Chloe take a much needed nap (since we had been up at 4 A.M. in order to catch our plane) and then we went over to my Aunt Mari's for a little bit. After all of of this, (it was hardly past 1 P.M.) I got to hang out with Becky for the rest of the day! She took me to this neat little restaurant and gave me a tour of her condo, before we had to meet up with Brynna. Then we all (Brynna had a few friends with her too) headed up to the cabin.


Chloe and Grammy on the porch!

Chloe thought it was funny to feed Auntie Brynna!


Grammy and Chloe playing with Grizzly

Hi Neighbor!



Bryan and Kobi joined us on Friday. Here they are investigating the island!

Walking on water!!!



The water is SO low!!! Grammy tiring Chloe out on the long trek!

Mom, Brynna, and Nicole



Rachel hanging out

Chloe liked to play on this "step" and with the stools!




Reading her book!


Some of the girls eating lunch


My sweet cousin Bryan was nice enough to put up with all us girls! :)


Me and Becky enjoying a fall day up at the cabin!



Kobi giving me a funny face!





















2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time! You packed a lot into one weekend! I'm jealous that you got to see Becky...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun...just a bit cooler than we are used to.

    That first pictures of Chloe and I is a real winner, Shana:(

    Okay, that about takes care of leaving a comment on all your pics, plus I've spent enough time here!!!

    Love, mommazee/grammyzee:)

    ReplyDelete