Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Stats for Chloe

This is long overdue, but since we just had Chloe's 15 month check-up it seemed like an appropriate time to go over some of the new stuff about Chloe!
1. She weighs 27.7 lbs (which explains why my back aches when I lift her out of things!)
2. Chloe is 31.5 inches tall
3. She loves shoes and this is one of her new words. In fact she made me put some shoes on over her footie pajamas this morning!
3. She LOVES going outside!
4. Some words she says are: dog, woof, kitty, uh-oh, pretty, plane, night-night, and water. (I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but these are the consistent words she says).
Basically she is at a really fun stage right now! She is so inquisitive and wants to see and touch everything. I will post pictures soon!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting all of Chloe's stats~she's a little hunk vs. a big hunk like you were:):):)

    Chloe sounds like you when you were little...dragging out all of my shoes and even lacing up shoes over your pj's. Wait 'til she starts getting in to your shoes...but maybe she has more shoes than you had. It must be in the genes with the shoe addiction!!!

    Can't wait to see you guys at Thanksgiving time and see how Chloe has started talking. What a fun age.

    It's 71 degrees today!!! Just wait, tho', when we are elk hunting (in three days), it will be 30 below with a foot of snow to trudge through:):):)

    Well, I was going to try and cut up some deer meat between mtgs., but alas...no time~

    Love, mommazee/grammyzee:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help it, Shana! I looked up her percentiles (blame it on being bored at work) and she's in "above the 95th" (I guess they don't want to give a number) for weight and between 75-90 for height. She's certainly solid, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Like I said, no wonder my back hurts! Apparently my mom still thinks I was chubbier than Chloe when I was her age (note the little hunk vs. big hunk comment!)!!!

    ReplyDelete