Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Obssesed with Pinterest!!


Well, if you haven't heard about Pinterest, you should really check it out... That is, if you have a few days to spare!! That's what I've been doing the last few days, spending every little free moment pinning things! It's really a great way to keep track of things you like!  It's also fun to see all the other great ideas, beautiful houses, places, clothes, people, pretty much everything you can think of out there! But I do plan on actually doing something other than spending time on my computer pinning great ideas, like hey, maybe finishing the rest of the cabin trip blog post, or maybe an idea or 2 or 100 that I've pinned, huh!! :) Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has been pinning things like a crazy person, lately- or maybe it's just me!


3 comments:

  1. EVERYONE is talking about pinterest!!! After reading what you wrote, I decided to check it out. That was a mistake :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all...BEFORE I check out about pinterest, I'm going to tell you that I have NEVER heard of it before, so once I post this comment I am going to go check it out because you really do have my curiosity up!!!! ha ha (Can't wait) lol Rachel says everyone is talking about it...but I have never heard about it before so I guess I don't hang out with the right people! funny thing! Well, here goes....wish me luck...................lol............

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never gotten into pinterest, probably because i know i would get sucked in... ;) i'll have to indulge one of these days. share some of your favorite & inspire me Shana!!! (anna)

    ReplyDelete