Monday, August 30, 2010

The Fair

We also went to the fair at the end of July.  

Chloe petting a turkey (I think... If I remember correctly)


   Chloe and I had fun with these!


American Gothic at the fair!


  And of course the food!!!


Mmmm! Cheese on a stick!



    The kids love looking at all the fish!  These were sturgeons... Very big and ugly!



Racing from one tank to another!


    The adorable little piglets!!


It was so hot the kids and I had ice cream cones and Joe had a frozen banana!



    Yum!






     Strawberry Lemonade to wash down her ice cream cone! 



A giant tortoise is slowly crawling away!






1 comment:

  1. Fun, fun, fun...so many great memories...thanks for sharing. Plus I loved seeing the reunion pictures and memories when you girls were all much younger!!!! I don't remember who was all there, but I think Trisa C. was missing (of course not easy for her to come)! Great idea to all connect again!

    ReplyDelete