Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Chloe's perspective!!!

Throughout my pregnancy Chloe has told us that she wants a little sister!  Here are a couple of funny things she has said about this subject!

These comments usually come after I've said something about the baby may be a little brother... For a while she would just say "well the next one will be a sister!"  If only it was that easy!!

The comment that really cracked me up was when she said: "What are we going to do with a boy baby? Why don't we get a girl instead!!"  

Soooo Funny! :)


3 comments:

  1. Shana, Sarah's niece just bawled and sobbed when she heard Troy and Sarah are going to have a boy! Especially when her big brother said "YESSS!!" (when he heard the "boy" news) She said something to him to the effect that she thought he always gets his way, or something! haha..unbelieveable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe is SO FUNNY!! I'm sure if it's a boy (but I'm still holding out with Chloe) she'll be excited once it comes since she loves her little brother!

    Well, I'm off to play volleyball...(well, really I just go to gab & eat all the yummy treats!) But it's the thought that counts, right? And dad's out swathing hay and doesn't need my help yet. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE to hear the comments of little ones...they always come up with something quite brillant and things you want to keep journaled so when they grow up you can refer back to them...They are so precious! Good luck on whatever you have...Chloe will "be in love" whatever you have...she'll forget she even cared when we actually sees a little one she can dote on.

    ReplyDelete