Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could They Be Any Cuter?

I am the mother, so obviously I'm a bit biased, but I really don't think they could be much cuter!! 
While we were in Idaho we had my cousin's very talented wife take Chloe and Eli's pictures, and as you can see she did a great job!  If you want to see more of what she has done she has a portrait blog you can visit here.  

The kids actually enjoyed having their pictures taken this time around so it was a lot more fun and we got a lot more pictures to choose from- that's what I call a win-win!








I LOVE this one!!




Chloe looks so grown up to me in this picture!

And Eli looks like a big boy here!










I loved these all in black and white!!!







9 comments:

  1. the answer to your question: NO!! I still think Chloe is a replica of Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana they are precious! These photos make me miss you guys big time! Stop by when you're on the road between sac and OR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo's...they both looked like they were having a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so very adorable. How can you possibly pick?? Maybe you need a coffee table book of all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are the absolute best pictures of the kids...they all turned out so good...they are just so precious! Yes, how do you choose? I guess you don't and you get them all! Wow, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've already commented on Kyla's blog but will comment here, too! What GORGEOUS pictures of my adorable grandchildren!!! They are just so darn cute that when I start missing them I can go to your blog...and it ALMOST seems like they are right here with me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You might be the mom but you're right...couldn't be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are so so cute! these photos turned out so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what else can i say mrs. s- i think it's unanimous! perfection for sure!!!=)

    ReplyDelete