Monday, August 30, 2010

Backyard Camp-out!!

Well I figure I had better get this blog updated before the baby comes, and since that could be any day now- I guess I had better start updating!!


Way back at the end of July, Joe and the kids had a backyard camp-out!  I decided to skip this camp-out and sleep in our nice cozy bed... being quite pregnant and all!


     The kids were so excited that they were pretending to go to sleep at about 6:00 PM


I think Joe fell asleep first!


     All ready for bed!


The snug little campers!



Unfortunately I forgot to put a pull-up on Chloe and at about 2:00 AM she woke up soaked and cold, so they all trooped back into the house to finish out the night!  It was fun while it lasted though!  I had the house to myself for the evening so I got a lot of laundry and cleaning done!  Exciting stuff like that happens around here! :)


1 comment:

  1. this is sooooo awesome. joe is just the sweetest dad! =)

    ReplyDelete