Monday, May 03, 2010

Bad Blogger!



Okay, so at first I thought it was because I was pregnant... Extremely tired and sick in the beginning that was causing my great lack of blogging, but I think I finally figured it out- since I've been feeling good for a couple months now and can't blame it on that- it's my silly iphone!  I got one for Christmas and it sort of took over my life!! Anyone that has one probably knows what I mean... But I never really have to get on the computer now, and so I didn't (except on the phone!).  I know you can actually blog on the phone and all that but I don't and probably never would, but I do miss the blogging and I think I'm back! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Good!! So glad you're back! I've missed your updates and seeing pics of your cute kiddos! :)

    ReplyDelete