Sunday, May 09, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's day to all the great mother's out there that I know and look up to and especially to my very own mother!!

The reason I have the privilege to be called a mother!! 

Elijah loves and looks up to his sister, and
this picture captures that perfectly!!!













They were being so sweet and cooperative I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!!


Cheesy kids!


















Me with my sweet kids!














A baby bump picture, although it's pretty far past the "bump" stage!!
I'm almost 23 weeks!

Chloe hugging the baby! She is hoping and
insisting that she is getting a baby sister....
We aren't finding out what we are having
though, so she's going to have to wait and see!!




8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Shana...and the kids looks adorable as always! How exciting to wait and find out:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures! I love it when Damion hugs/kisses baby sister in my belly too! You look radiant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet Shana...I wondered when you would post about being PG :-) Brynna and Nicole shared the happy news with us when they were here at Spring Break. It was so much fun having them...they are such sweet girls...wish they could of stayed longer...
    You and the kids are all matching and look great...thanks for sharing all the pictures and glad you had a good mother's day...it gets even better when the kids start doing stuff for you ALL ON THEIR own without anyone having to tell them so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun to have you all up. Chloe and Elijah are sweetie pies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good mother too! And your mom is one of my "I wish I could be like Martine" examples too!!!! And of course Chloe and Lija are 2 of the cutest and smartest kids on the planet. (Oh..I love your husband to death too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love the photos! And congrats on the heels. Today I wore mine at 38 weeks and I think it looked more ridiculous than cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute cute cute!! so my mom totally forgot to mention that you were preggers- we're soooo excited for you guys!!!! keep us posted=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Shana! You are glowing! We are having a great summer and can't believe Kaleb starts kindergarten next month...not much more time to play! Then we have to grow up and settle down! =) Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete