Monday, May 03, 2010

Wall Art...


These pictures are kind of hard to see... But if you look closely you can see the new wall art in Chloe's room! She got a hold of a pencil and decided to draw a picture on her wall right beside her bed!  I'm not sure where the blue came from (crayon or chalk maybe) but they are tears she informed me...




I case you need a little help- it's a picture of her and Elijah crying because they miss their Mommy (this is what Chloe told me).  I'm still not quite sure how they could possibly miss me since I'm around them 24/7, but it was kind of sweet to hear (and I think she knew that!!).  She still got in big trouble though!! :)


2 comments:

  1. Uh oh...Chloe's already trying to work you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! She is so good! She'd have me giving her a hug and asking if she wants to go to Toys r us. haha

    ReplyDelete