Thursday, July 07, 2011

Need to Strengthen Your Core?

Just sit on the grass like Sammy does and you'll have a six pack in no time!!!
I guess I normally set Sammy down on a blanket in the grass, because when I set him down right on it the other day this is what he did!! It was hilarious and he wouldn't relax or put his legs down the entire time!!

It takes talent to sit like this, don't ya think?

Not exactly relaxing!!

I felt bad, so we went back inside and he was back to his usual cheerful self!

This is how he used to crawl... Lurch forward while sitting and kind of drag his legs behind!

It wasn't the most efficient way to move, but it did the job!

And since Sammy was getting his picture taken, Chloe wanted hers taken too!!

And of course this smiley guy wanted his taken as well!!



3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA! that is so so funny. It was probably ticklish... very impressed by his core strength tho... man!!!! (anna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto, Anna's comments! What a little cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember one of our kids hated the feel of the grass and so would not relax on the grass, I think it was Anna, but she wouldn't sit so cool like Sam, she just would fuss until I picked her up! lol

    ReplyDelete