Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Job!!


We've been dealing with an EXTRA whiney Elijah for the last little bit. Whining seems to be his favorite method of communication regardless of the situation! This morning he came out of the bathroom with his pants around his ankles just whining, and not saying anything... So I asked him do you need some help? All you need to do is ask for help! That's my job, to help you! To this he replied, "yeah, and to clean up!!" I just about died laughing!! Wow, they catch on early!! :)
 

3 comments:

  1. Ewww boy, one of the "joys" of toddlerhood!!! But I'm P.R.E.T.T.Y. sure every parent goes through this stage. As you know, I really dislike whiner's (see post on facebook..."NO WHINING ZONE!!!) so when you kids would whine I would (TRY!)ignore you until the whining stopped. Of course, that's a lot easier said than done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. L O L I have the sign in my eating area "NO WHINING" Does it always work? NO but its a good reminder! ha ha

    ReplyDelete