Saturday, July 09, 2011

Meet Alice!!


Or sometimes Sissy or even Scruffy, the dog!! I think it's so great that Eli is able to imagine and play with Chloe and lately he has really loved dressing up and pretending he is "Alice." Not to mention the fact that little boys in fancy dresses, hair bows, and plastic dress up shoes are a total crack up!! I'm not sure where he/they got the name, but when he's being Alice or Sissy or Scruffy and I call him Eli, he will correct me and tell me that his name is Alice or whichever character he is being at the time!!  His Scruffy character is pretty funny too... We have one of those backpack/leash things (not sure what to call it) that he likes to put on and then he crawls around on the floor like a dog with Chloe leading him around. I should really get a picture of that sometime too!






5 comments:

  1. This is too funny!! Such is the life with big sisters;) Alice is quite charming, it's a pleasure to "meet" her, hee hee. (anna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very glad that my little boy is not the only one that likes to do anything big sister does... even if it means dressing up with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I remember dressing Sean up in one of your dresses (@ about the same age as Elijah) but his hair was longer so I combed it into small pigtails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha....love it! what a good sport!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe he thinks he is "Alice in Wonderland", or someday if he meets our sister Alice, won't he be shocked to wonder how he came up with the name Alice?????????????????

    ReplyDelete