Saturday, July 09, 2011

Father's Day...


I'm only a month or so late in getting this up, but I'm doing the best I can to get updated little by little!! Chloe, Elijah, and Samuel are so lucky to have Joe as their Daddy!  He is so good with them and is always ready to get down and wrestle with them, and yes, Chloe asks to wrestle with Joe- this is something I do not enjoy doing and am so glad that they have Joe to climb all over and be a human jungle gym for them!! Even Sammy seems to enjoy the show and gets excited when the kids are being crazy with Daddy... I'm sure it's only a matter of time and he will be joining the crew!


Joe with the kids!


4 comments:

  1. this is such a sweet tribute to your hubby. i love it:) (anna)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, & tomorrow you will have been married NINE years!!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture of your hubby and the kids!!!

    ReplyDelete