Thursday, January 07, 2010

Family Pictures

Well, since we unfortunately missed the professional family pictures due to everyone being sick... I made everyone get dressed up and had Brynna take some pictures of us...

Before we left for the park I got a few cute ones of the kids!

Hugs from sister!


Aww, and a kiss too!




At the park... Kind of a gray day!!









It's amazingly hard to get a picture with everyone looking at the camera and eyes open!! :)


I decided to give them candy canes in hopes of bribing them to stay and take more pictures...


It kind of worked!


Ummmm!


I think she's trying to figure out the best angle to suck on the candy cane!


Once the ducks showed up... That was all he would look at!


What a funny smile!

I love this one!! Joe took it!



1 comment:

  1. Shana these were great! I wouldn't have known they weren't professional. When it came in the mail I thought the ones of the kids with the candy canes were so creative!! Good job Brynna!

    Good to catch up with you. I feel your pain about the oven. Mine blew up in the fall and it took me a month to get a new one. We never thought of the blowtorch tho! :)

    ReplyDelete