Friday, June 12, 2009

Elijah's First Haircut!

Elijah's hair was getting a bit straggly, so since we knew a great guy for the job, we put him to work!

Eli was a total wiggle worm, but Greg did a good job!


Trying to entertain brother


Chloe thought this was really neat and has been uncomfortably interested in cutting her hair ever since... In fact I have had to grab scissors from her hands before she snips off some of her beautiful hair on more than one occasion! I'm sure she'll get to it one of these days!!!


Eli kept trying to look at what was going on around his head.


Getting rid of the shaggy sideburns!


Eli looks so cute in this picture!

1 comment:

  1. awww send Greg my way, Lincoln needs another hair cut and I hate paying 15 bucks for such a little head! But I won't let Sean touch it, he'd probably just buzz it.

    ReplyDelete