Friday, June 12, 2009

Elijah Turns ONE!!

My sweet little boy's 1st birthday was almost two weeks ago as I write this, but these pictures were taken on his birthday! He is still the sweetest, happiest little boy around, but he has definitely found his voice! He now lets me know when Chloe is doing something he doesn't like by letting out an ear piercing screech!! He sometimes does it when she just gets a little too close... I think he's anticipating the onslaught and making sure it doesn't happen!!! He is really starting to talk too. He goes around saying his name with the cutest little inflection! He also says dog and woof, woof! We've had a wonderful year and I can't even believe we're onto year 2.


Trying to figure out the squirt gun... He was
fascinated! Must take after his dad


What, Mom! I'm workin' on something here!


He's getting to be such a big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment