Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Birthday Party!

The birthday boy in the sandbox... Cowboys get dirty, right!


Cousins


Friends



The girl cousins


Getting the food ready!


Grammy helping out!


The kids playing in the bouncer


Me and my little 1 year old!


Mia and Luke having fun outside


Cowboy Juan


Lunch time!


Grubbin' down!


Getting ready for cake!


Elijah's got his party hat on!


Here comes his cupcake!


Watch out for big sister!


What is this?


Umm, I think I like it!


Yep, good stuff!


Here Dad, try some of this!!


The kids are waaaaay too into their cupcakes to look up for the picture!


Yum, Yum!


The grandboys and Nana and Great Grandma Ruth


He loved this ride-on toy!


The 90 year old helps the 1 year old!


Here you can really see his chaps!
My mom got them for all her grandkids!





Wrangler butts drive me nuts (or so the saying goes!)


Little friend Rachel is less than a month younger than Elijah


Little slugger Luke!





He's a modern cowboy riding his ATV


So fun!

Big sis has to try it out too!


Onto cupcake number 2!

Mia going for a ride


I love this picture!!


Scarlett playing some music for us!


Saying bye-bye!

1 comment: