Saturday, July 14, 2007

Where did she get her blue eyes and blonde hair from?

For quite some time now this is the comment I've been getting from people when they see Chloe! To be perfectly honest, I get a little annoyed! For one thing, I still have blue eyes and for another how many "real" blonde's do you know??? Anyway, here is a picture of me when I was 11 months old!


Mom had saved the dress and
I took a picture of Chloe in it too!
I took these on her birthday though,
so she is one month older than I was!
I was quite the chunk! And a lot easier to
pose, apparently! Notice the nicely crossed ankles! :)


Chloe looks pretty bald in comparison... Just when I thought she was getting some hair! :)



5 comments:

  1. No way around it...she's your little girl. ;)

    How on earth did your mom get you to sit so nice? I can't even get a sit in one place let alone a sit nice. Tell her she needs to share her secrets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cuties you both are! Kyra informs me blondes have more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really fun to see the two of you in the same dress -- with a few years between! I hear you on the "blonde" comments....my kids (and me too) all USED to be blonde.
    Lois G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is in remarkably good shape! I definitely see the mother/daughter resembalance. (I think I spelled that wrong!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my word! She is you all over! Does your mom sometimes call her Shana? She is awfully cute too, blonde or not!! (:

    ReplyDelete