Monday, July 09, 2007

Chloe's Birthday Bash!!! Warning: too many pictures!

Chloe's birthday isn't until tomorrow, but we had her Big Birthday Bash this last weekend! Mom, Nicole and her friend Lauren came up on Friday night and were here to help us celebrate along with the usual suspects!!! :)


Chloe thinks that one is fun!!! (She's actually just pointing at something, but it makes her look really smart!)


Me and the Birthday girl!!! All ready for the party!


Her Royal Throne!



We made two cakes- one for the guests and one for our little princess!



The super gaudy crown!





A little more (not much) elegant heart for our sweetheart! :)



Yay for me!!! Says the one year old princess!





Digging in! Stuart is keeping an eye on things!

Chloe is one focused eater!


What???

All the kids!


My favorite cake picture!!! :)


Oh what a mess I am!




I think I'm done here!!!



All the spectators!

Princess Sequoia!


The littlest Princess!

Nicole and Lauren


Me and my sis!


Chloe's Castle!!! I made it the day before out of some boxes we had, and then I had to paint it all pretty, of course!!!

One lucky little girl!!!


Opening gifts! Chloe's interested in the toy, but really enjoying the card that came with it! :)

So many things to look at!!!


What a sweet little boy!


Awwww!





All the kids playing in the castle!




Chloe trying to push her cousin in her new baby stroller!


Joe, his Grandma Ruth, Nana Eve, and Chloe!


















7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Miss Chloe!!! It looks like you had a really fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great, Shana. Was a fun time...Sequoia keeps saying, "Chloe's birthday...now my birthday"....well, it sounds like coe's birday...now my birday but for translation:) Happy birthday to Chloe today!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Princess Chloe! I love the princess theme, to cute! No baby yet for your b-day present Chloe. I guess I still have 9 hrs though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those pictures turned out so cute! it was a lot of fun... i wish all parties were as pink and gaudy as 1st birthday parties! Did Chloe ever have a "suger-high?"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I may as well be an anonymous blogger...as we have never met in person, but thanks to Paula, I keep tabs on your blog. Okay, we have our own little princess that was born a week before yours. Also, I use to work with our sweet friend Marya. Please tell her hello from me, and she can fill you in on whom I am. happy birthday, Chloe. Dayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just so you know who posted the previous comment.

    ReplyDelete