Friday, July 13, 2007

Pictures from this week...

Chloe has decided that anything having to do with water is fun!!! Joe was working on the sprinklers in the front yard and Chloe thought they were for her enjoyment!!!



Sopping wet!!!





Trying to figure out how they work!


Playing with rocks is fun too!

Moving rocks from here to there...


Before Wednesday night meeting

Playing with Daddy!

He's so fun!!! I love it when he "gets" me!!!

Marya, Stuart and Sequoia came over yesterday to play in the pool with Chloe! Try taking a picture of two kids under two! (Nice job keeping them above water, Marya!)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I missed the pool fun... I can't wait until the girls can actually play mermaids and do somersaults and stuff! Pools bring out the kid in you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rock moving...my luck I'd not see it and then stub my toe.

    ReplyDelete