Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Triathlon

Last Saturday Nicole and I did another super sprint triathlon together. It was super fun and a great way to get some exercise in on a Saturday morning! Nicole was nice enough to hang back with me, which made it even more fun!

Here she is before the race setting up her gear!


The two of us! (Not sure what's going on with my mouth... I think I was saying something when the picture was snapped)



Here's Nicole finished with the swim!

I'm not too far behind!



Somehow they missed getting a picture of Nicole on her bike... She must have been zooming!! :)
But that's me!


Finishing the run together!!



Yay! We did it!!
What a great way to bond with my little sis!

5 comments:

  1. Yay Shana! You guys look great! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shana - good job!! you'll fall asleep walk/running with me!!!
    wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are awesome!! I want to do a triathlon some time, but I don't think i'm good enough of a swimmer! Looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete