Thursday, October 16, 2008

You want to go to the cabin???

This is what Mom asks me about halfway through week one of my two weeks in Bend... To which I reply: Of course!!! So we packed a few bags and headed over to our derelict but beloved cabin! We are lucky enough to have relatives in the next cabin over and we hitched a ride with them! Brynna, Bryan and Koby rounded out our group!

Brynna practicing taking our blood pressure


Sweet sleeping Eli


Sacked out Chloe


On a boat ride


Chloe and Grammy


Bryan catching some air!


Blowing Kisses!!


So sweet!


My Mom's cooler than your mom!!!


My Cuz!


Brynna showing us how it's done!


Me! Second and last time this year!!


So much fun!!!

She thinks so too!


Chloe looking adoringly at Koby!!! She thought he was number 1!


Not only did we get to go to the cabin, we stayed one night with Jill, Justin, and Cora (somehow I didn't get pictures of them) had Sunday lunch with the rest of the Waldo clan, and then spent two nights with Lana!! Not too bad for a four day trip!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun! Much more fun than we're having at the moment. . .by the way, why hasn't there been a posting on Bryan and Lana's blog in like a year!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for you to post new pictures. I am glad you posted a lot. Wow Eli looks bigger! And your mom, she's got the move:)

    ReplyDelete