Friday, October 17, 2008

Bend: Part II

The rest of my trip was a lot of fun too, but a little more mundane. Mom and I just did the day to day normal stuff, but it was a lot more fun since we were together! We made several trips to the Goodwill, which is a place I need to go to more often! I used to when I was in high school and college, but sort of got away from it when I moved to E.G. I found a ton of really great books for cheap (I know, as if I need more books) a skirt that still had the tags on it, and several great board games!

I also got to spend several evenings with my good friend Callie since she is back in Bend! Yay! We went out for Thai food one night and spent the rest of the evening shivering on a park bench finishing our tea and cocoa as we chatted since there isn't a whole lot open past 9 pm in Bend.

Mom with her grandsons!


Chloe was SO excited to see Joe when he came home!
It was so cute to see her running across the lawn to
meet him! This is her getting a horsey ride!






Lincoln looking at us with his big blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment