Friday, October 17, 2008

A Wedding!

We were in Vancouver Washington last weekend to see Brynne and Samuel's wedding! The ceremony was held in her parents beautiful backyard and the reception was in the barn. It was a perfect evening, although just a tad chilly for me! Joe told me later that it was one of the best weddings he'd been to because he didn't sweat once! That's all it takes to keep Joe happy! The Wedding was beautiful but the best part was seeing everyone that I hadn't seen in over three years!!! I had a hard time taking pictures since it was getting dark...

Shara


The Wedding party


The Kiss!


The happy couple!





Time for cake!


The cake and the table full of goodies!





After meeting on Sunday some of the kids playing around



Tara's baby Tate and Eli are born on the same day!


Look at those chubby boys!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of the wedding! I need to get some up too!
    Fun you are back home so we can see you every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful wedding, I love her dress! By the way I have updated my blog it just doesn't show updates anymore, since its private:)

    ReplyDelete