Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things...

  • Eli is really ticklish and it's so addictive to make him squirm and giggle and laugh!
  • The other night Joe used my name and Chloe was standing right by me. She looked quizzically up at me and said "Chana?" I told her that yes, my other name is Shana. She then said "mommy?" and I told her that I had two names- Mommy and Shana. Throughout the day she has come up to me and used my "other" name. I think she likes to test out my other name because it makes me laugh when she says Chana.
  • Chloe is trying to figure out "you" and "me," which is actually pretty complicated since it changes depending on who is talking! It's really cute when she points at herself and says "you?"
  • There is a really cool site that helps track your calories, activities, etc. but the best part is that it's free... If you want to check it out its here.

No comments:

Post a Comment