Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quick (but long) photo update

We somehow manage to not really do much but feel incredible busy! Two weekends ago we went to my parents house for a long weekend. We didn't do a whole lot but it's always nice to be home and spend time with family, although I somehow forgot to take many pictures again!

Eli looking bright eyed!


Uncle Seany and cousin Lincoln


Eli checking things out


Joe playing one of his favorite games- Bowling for babies!
He tries to knock Chloe down with pillows as she runs away!
Fun for all involved!




Sean getting in on the action


How Chloe spent a lot of her time at Grammy and Grandpa's


Eli enjoying Grammy's activity mat


Unfortunately on Monday Chloe got sick, which made the drive back from my parents house pretty awful! She was sick most of the week, but felt better by Saturday, which was a good thing since my Aunt Pam, Uncle Tom and cousins Daniel and Malia stayed with us on their way back to their house in Arizona. The only picture I managed to take was one of my cousin Malia with Eli. She loves holding babies and Eli was glad to oblige! Here she is all snuggled up with a sleeping Eli!


Playing around in the backyard after meeting


I love this one of Chloe! She was picking
the little cherry tomatoes and I think
she thought she wasn't supposed to!



Sweet smiling Eli!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures...looks like Eli is one smiley little boy:) I tagged you to share 7 facts about yourself on your blog if you want to:) Look forward to hearing some random fact that I never knew about you:)

    ReplyDelete