Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I'm It!

I guess I'm supposed to come up with seven little known facts about myself. Here goes!

1. I love cherry tomatoes and eat them like candy! Good thing our garden has more than I can handle!

2. I have approximately 40 unread magazines stacked by my bed that I hope to get through at some point in my life... I can't stand the thought of just throwing them out without having read them!

3. I love water-skiing but haven't gone yet this summer. I've been skiing since I was 11 (I think that's how old I was) but each time I get in the water and am out there waiting for the boat to pull me up I have a little flutter of fear that I may have forgotten how to do it! As I come out of the water that flutter of fear turns into exhilaration that I do in fact remember how!

4. I am what some people might label as "anal" but only about some things! Like my tupperware and lids are always organized, my purses are usually very organized (although since having kids they have become a little messier) and my closet is color coded and all my skirts are hung according to length and material.

5. I hate flossing my teeth, but have been doing it more often since dental work costs a lot. I also figure I should set a good example for my kids, so hopefully by then I'll be an every day flosser!

6. I have a really hard time deciding what to read because there are SO many books I want to read. I'm afraid I'll read the wrong one, which logically doesn't make much sense but that's how I feel!

7. I love to make lists, but I love to cross things off my list even more. It makes me feel like I have accomplished something!

Now the people I'm tagging are: Mom, (maybe this will prompt you to blog again since you haven't in quite a while!) Eve, and Cari... Anyone else that wants to feel free!

1 comment: