Thursday, August 07, 2008

2 Months!

On Sunday Eli was officially two months old! He is still the sweetest, happiest, best baby I could have asked for! He's getting really smiley and loves to coo and gurgle, which is just adorable! I took him to his two month checkup on Tuesday and he weighed in at 14.7 lbs! He's quite the chunk! He was 23 inches and had three shots! He cried (of course) but it wasn't as bad as when Chloe had her shots at two months because they have combined several of the vaccines so instead of the five shots she got it's down to three! That and I think having gone through it before makes it a little easier!

These are a bunch of pictures I took of Eli on Sunday! They were all so cute I couldn't decide which ones to post so you're getting them all (at least all of the good ones!)











2 comments:

  1. Hi there Shana!
    Elijah is sooo cute! It sounds like he is growing just like he should! Congrats on having the best baby ever! I know what you mean about those shots, it is never easy watching a child go through them (oddly enough, as much as I hate needles, I would rather get them than watch my kids get them) But anyway, you are so blessed, your children are healthy and beautiful (well, handsome in Eli's case! :-)
    Take care!
    Love ya, lil' cousin!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! They are all cute! Those eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete