Thursday, November 29, 2007

Other stuff...

I'm not sure what happened, but I hardly took any pictures this year! So here are the few that I have. Since Mom, Dad, Nicole, and Brynna are all going to South Africa for the month of December to visit my Uncle Steve, we had an early Christmas gift exchange and this is the one picture I have of it (not to mention the only picture I have of Sean and Kyra). You can barely see Kyra's belly in this picture, but it's there! In my defense, we only saw them Wednesday night after meeting and part of the day on Thursday. They had a plane to catch Thanksgiving day whisking them away to their cruise to the Grand Cayman in the Caribbean! Lucky ducks!



Here is one of Grandpa giving Chloe
some eggnog!


Got milk?


One of the places Chloe spent a lot
of her time! Next to the dog, climbing
up and down!

Running around- purse in hand!


More climbing


And MORE climbing!!!

By the end of the trip she was getting
better about coming down, not that
I'd trust her on her own, though!!!


Grandpa playing with Chloe and her new toys!


Notice the milk bottle! Just as much fun as the
new toys and quite a bit cheaper!!! :) Grandpa
and Chloe had lots of fun together! Somehow
I didn't get one picture of Chloe and Grammy...
Oops!!! They had fun too, though! :)

3 comments:

  1. It was sure fun having you guys up for Thanksgiving. Chloe is such a sweet granddaughter!!! Wish we could be together more often.

    One side note; Sean and Kyra are staying at an RCI resort, not on a cruise!!!

    Lots to do b/4 going to South Africa. Shana set me up with a blog for our trip, so check it out (Dec. 5th-Jan. 2nd). I'm not certain how often we will be near a computer but hope to be able to post some pictures, etc. of our trip. My brother, Steve has our itinerary filled for every single day we are there, so hopefully I'll have time:):):)

    Take care, Martine Irene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rats, I forgot to tell you my name!!! My blogs name is: Martine on Safari, duh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the purse Miss Chloe, it is a must you know :)

    ReplyDelete