Thursday, September 13, 2007

Quick stop!

Since Amy, her boys, and her parents had to fly out so early, we got to be the last stop before going home! They got to our house Friday evening, so we had a short night of fun! They had to leave so early in the morning, we didn't even hear them go!
Now I understand the difficulty Amy has at times, getting pictures of Rory! We played a fun little game of "try and get a picture of me!"


Not looking!

Just a little peek!



Making a run for it!


Dashing for cover!!!


Aww! Opa saves the day!!

7 comments:

  1. Aww I had an Opa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana, I'm still enjoying following your blog! I love your family picture. The flingo game looks pretty interesting... And of course the star of your blog keeps getting cuter and more fun! It's been fun to get a glimpse of you all more often lately. :) The knitted (or crocheted?) jumper Chloe was wearing yesterday reminded me of something that would appeal to J. of the Bricolage and Butter blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking the same thing, and thought I might send them a picture of her in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had such a good time with you guys!! Thanks so much for your hospitality! You were way more than just our "last stop"-- you were a definite highlight! It was so fun to see you and Chloe is just utterly adorable, I love her little personality or big personality as the case may be... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, me again! I just saw you read "A Thousand Splendid Suns". I have it but haven't read it yet. What did you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lois, it was wonderful, painful and awful, but very good! I don't know if you read The Kite Runner, which was also written by Khaled Hossein, but I liked Splendid Suns better!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shana, now I'm curious about the knitted/crocheted jumper Lois was talking about...send a picture:)

    Love, mommazee/grammyzee

    ReplyDelete