Monday, September 10, 2007

Make new friends, but keep the old...

That's how the saying goes, right! Well, we got to do a little of both! My best friend Jennifer from high school and I had lost track of each other over the years, and she "found" me on Myspace (see it IS good for something!). We happen to be living quite close to each other, so we got together for her daughter's first birthday! That's where the new friends part comes in! The last time I had seen her, Jennifer only had Devan, her oldest daughter, but now she has two! So, Chloe and I went to help celebrate Danica's first birthday! It was really fun to see Jennifer and her family again after such a long time!

Danica's not quite sure what's going on yet!

She caught on pretty quickly, though!

Opening presents with help from her cousin and big sister!


Devan looking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment