Saturday, December 02, 2006

Why I hate Blogger!

I'm sure it's something that I'm not doing right, but right now I REALLY hate Blogger!!! I'm trying to update the book I'm reading section and whenever I try and save it, it does absolutely nothing! It doesn't save, it doesn't do anything, and then I thought maybe I'll start over so I deleted it and it was more than happy to do that! So, go figure! Sorry for this rant, it probably doesn't even make sense, but I've already wasted so much time on here already that at least I'll feel a little better letting you all know my Blogger woes!!!

5 comments:

  1. Okay, now I feel bad! But really, it's very frustrating!!! But I'm sure I can do it... Let's see- 1.)seeing that I have a comment on a new post! (that's you, although I don't know who you are venomouskittens, but apparently I do since you called me Shana banana! 2.)Starting a new book that I've been wanting to read for a long time, but for some reason have put off. and 3.) my little space heater!!! I keep it in the computer room and have it pointed right at my feet! I love to have warm feet!!! There, I did it! And I feel better for it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! HI!!! :) Fun to know you're reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Blogger sometimes does weird things... of course when I told my dad (the computer guy) that, he said it is usually "user error"... hmmm I think it is usually the computer's fault!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's okay to hate Blogger. It does stupid things sometimes. And it's not the same as hating a real person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Dana! Computer's fault, not me! :)

    ReplyDelete