Friday, December 22, 2006

My little sister can't really be 18!!!

It's true! My baby sister is officially an adult!!! It doesn't seem like all that long ago we were calling her Tooter Fruiters, (don't ask me why, I really don't know!) but now she has finished her first semester of college! Wow, time flies! Both Nicole and Brynna are on Winter break so they decided to take a little trip to see us! We had a little birthday party for Brynna on Monday night with Jim & Alyssa, and Darren & Maria. These are the only pictures I took the whole evening! Look at all those candles... Nice work blowing them out! :)
Chloe and the Birthday girl!


2 comments:

  1. Fun to see your sisters Ms Shana...
    they are just adorable...as I would expect..I miss their little selves...wish we lived nearer to you guys so we could see your family all the time again...even Sean and Kyra moved far enough away I don't really see you guys when you visit..if you do.. :)

    ReplyDelete