Thursday, December 21, 2006

My little kangaroo!

If anyone is still searching for the perfect baby carrier- this is it! I'm not exaggerating when I say that I have five different baby carriers and this one is by far my absolute favorite! Now, I have to put a little disclaimer on here and tell you that I haven't tried the baby bijorn, but I also know that it is a bit pricey. This lovely wrap is worth all $35.00 that I spent on it! It is really easy to use, comfortable, and most important- Chloe loves it!!!

3 comments:

  1. So tell us.. What is it called. I have been doing a bit of research cause my Baby Bjorn was only nice to use until Alyssa was about 15 lbs. I was just checking out slings and found (i think there called) Rockin' baby slings. Pricey but it looks so useful. I want something I can nurse the next baby in. Thanks for calling today, fun to chat! Have a Merry Christmas! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I will have to keep that in mind for ummm.....Kyra's kids! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops... I meant to say that it's a Moby Wrap! Chloe is all of 17 lbs and we're still wrapping... My back will start to hurt a little bit if she's been in it for a long time... Especially if I'm doing something that requires reaching! I think it has something to do with my arms be extended and the weight of Chloe in front... The back takes the brunt of the weight, but still... It's the best! :)

    ReplyDelete