Monday, April 30, 2012

Easter!

We got back from Palm Springs just in time for Easter, but just before we left for Palm Springs (wonderful timing!!) we had to replace our washer!  The kids were so excited about the huge box and couldn't wait to sleep in it!  They slept and played in this box until it was flattened!

All boxed in for bed!

All Dressed up for meeting!

Such sweet siblings!

After meeting we had a wonderful Easter lunch at Nana and Papa's and FINALLY it was time for the Easter egg hunt. You can just see the excitement and anticipation!!

And they're off!


Chloe finds one!

Savannah finds another one!

Mia is a quick one!


Elijah gets an egg!

Sammy found some candy, so the hunt was over for him!!

Having fun in the playhouse!


He thinks he's such a big boy!

Sweet Juliet!

Me and my sweet baby... Soon to be big brother!! :)


5 comments:

  1. We once had a huge box that our freezer came in, we played in it forever...such sweet pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I want to know is how you got your 3 kids to sit still long enough to get such a good picture of them...way to go! They are so cute! jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of cuties!! By the way, where do you shop mainly for your maternity clothes? You always look so nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I didn't check this when I was in Japan & Idaho...& now you have a bunch more pictures!! Love them all! I hope we (or at least me) can come down for Chloe's graduation so we can see them in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures Shana...love all the coordinating outfits of your three, actually of you too :) I'm a little behind on my blogging...lol Glad you're doing better than me...kids really help to keep you updating your blog...last I updated mine was January!!!! ha We leave next week, maybe I'll having something exciting while we're gone to take pictures of :) Keep up the good work, always enjoy your pictures!

    ReplyDelete